Use Hotmail/Outlook to send/receive your personal domain emails
- Login URL: www.hotmail.com
User Name: email@example.com
- Go to your hotmail/Outlook , on top right, click the gear box icon, then click “Options”
- It will ask you to verify your identity by sending you a security code via an email or mobile phone.
- After login, click on “Aliases: manage or choose a primary”.
- Click on “Add Email alias”
- Choose “Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias”, and enter your full email address, e.g. your_name@your_domain.com.au, then click “Add alias”.
- After add in your email, your will be returned to previous page, and your new email alias is added. Click “Verify” and follow the prompts.
- You will receive an email in your email to verify this add, click the link to verify.
- After verification, you can send your domain emails from your Outlook/Hotmail account. .