Add Hotmail/Outlook alias to send your personal domain emails
- Login URL: www.hotmail.com
- User Name: email@example.com
- Password: password
- Go to your hotmail/Outlook , on top right, click the gear box icon, then click “Options”
- It will ask you to verify your identity by sending you a security code via an email or mobile phone.
- After login, click on “Your email accounts”
- In the next page, click on “add a send-and-receive account”.
- In the next page, click on “Advanced options”
- Enter your email details. For most users, your incoming mail server is normally mail.your-domain.com; also make sure you un-tick the box before “requires a secure connections (SSL)”, and change the port number to 110. If you are using SSL, please tick the box “requires a secure connections (SSL)”, and change the port number to 995.
- In the next page, choose where you want to save the emails in your hotmail/Outlook account, and then click save.
- Hotmail/Outlook will then send an verification email to your personal mailbox,
- Go to your email, click the link and verify your owner ship.
- After verification success, you will see a message “You have successfully verified….”.
Now you can receive and send your domain emails from your hotmail/Outlook account.